Learn how to make crab legs on the grill with this easy recipe.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 ¼ lbs.||cooked Alaska Snow Crab Leg clusters (available at your Hy-Vee seafood counter)|
|⅓ c.||butter, melted|
- Set the grill for medium-high direct heat. It should be just hot enough to allow you to keep your hand above the grill grate for approximately 3 seconds.
- Arrange crab legs on the grill evenly, shut lid and cook for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Place lemons on grill, flesh side down and char for 3-4 minutes. Remove and set aside until serving.
- If you are grilling individual legs or clusters of legs, place the thicker portions near the center or hottest part of the grill. The crab legs are already cooked, so you are just warming them throughout.
- Serve crab legs with melted butter and grilled lemon halves.
520 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 32g
- Cholesterol: 200mg
- Sodium: 2370mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 52g
Chef Andrew from Ankeny #1