Barbecue Pork Chops and Vegetables
Servings and Ingredients
|4 (12-by-18-inches each) sheets Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty aluminum foil|
|4 (1/2-inch thick) bone-in pork chops|
|2 c. frozen baby corn and bean blend|
|garlic salt, to taste|
|1 (18 oz) bottle barbecue sauce|
|hot cooked rice, optional|
- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450 degrees.
- Center one pork chop on each sheet of Reynolds foil. Arrange vegetables beside each pork chop. Sprinkle pork chops and vegetables with garlic salt. Spoon barbecue sauce over pork chops.
- Bring up foil sides. Double-fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make 4 packets.
- Grill 14 to 16 minutes in covered grill OR bake 18 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven, until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Serve with rice, if desired.
- TIP: Substitute any combination of the following vegetables to equal 2 cups: frozen whole kernel corn, whole green beans and baby peas.