Chef Beau Ketchum has a three-course gourmet menu to make you a hero at home for less than $50 and only takes 30 minutes to prepare! We have entered one of our favorite family meals into a nation-wide competition to see who can create the best family meal. Check out our video!
Pesto and Mozzarella Stuffed Breaded Pork Chops
4 (5-to-6-oz. each) boneless butterflied Hormel pork chops
1/4 c. Barilla basil pesto
4-oz. BelGioso mozzarella pearls
1/2 c. Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
4 Hy-Vee large eggs
1 (10.3-oz.) box Ritz seasoned coating mix
1/2 c. Crisco vegetable oil
McCormick roasted garlic and herb seasoning, to coat
1. Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees according to manufacturer's directions. Spoon pesto onto one side of pork chop. Add mozzarella pearls to pork chop, about 6 to 7 per chop. Fold in half to close; secure with toothpicks, if desired.
2. In a large shallow dish, add eggs; whisk to combine. In another large shallow dish, mix crackers and seasoning. Coat pork chops in egg and then dip in cracker mixture. Repeat to coat each pork chop twice.
3. Air-fry pork chops for 12 to 15 minutes or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Let stand at least 3 minutes before serving.
*To use a conventional oven, preheat to 400 degrees. Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes
2 c. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
2 c. sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
3 slices Hormel bacon, chopped
1 tbsp. Gustare Vita olive oil
Hy-Vee salt and pepper
2 tbsp. stone-ground honey mustard
1/4 c. Hy-Vee dried cranberries
1/4 c. Hy-Vee sliced almonds
1. Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees according to manufacturer's directions. In a medium bowl, mix together Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, and bacon. Toss with oil and salt and pepper. Place into basket of air fryer and cook 10 minutes or until fork-tender and caramelized.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, cranberries, and almonds until combined. Toss with caramelized Brussels sprout mixture.
*To use a conventional oven, preheat to 400 degrees. Bake 15 minutes or until fork-tender and caramelized.
Apple Pie Rosettes
1 (20-oz.) can Hy-Vee apple pie filling
1/2 (17.3-oz.) puff pastry sheet, thawed (1 sheet)
1/4 c. packed Hy-Vee brown sugar
1 tbsp. Hy-Vee ground cinnamon
Hy-Vee all-purpose flour, for dusting
1 pinch Hy-Vee salt
1/2 c. Hershey's caramel syrup
It's Your Churn vanilla bean ice cream, for serving.
1. Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees according to manufacturer's directions. Dust a clean workspace with flour. Lay puff pastry on surface and spread with apple pie filling about 1-inch from top. Roll from bottom to top and trim ends, slice into 4 equal pieces.
2. Place in air fryer for 8 to 9 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
3. In a small bowl, mix cinnamon, brown sugar, and a pich of salt; set aside.
4. Remove puff pastry from air fryer; cool slightly. Serve over ice cream drizzled with caramel syrup and garnished with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
*To use a conventional oven, preheat to 400 degrees. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.