As with anything Hy-Vee manufactures, we guarantee our customers 100% satisfaction. Hy-Vee’s on-line products are made fresh to order and in some instances are customized to the customer’s specific request. As a result, Hy-Vee requires a minimum 24-hour notice in the event you need to cancel an order. Cancellations not received by the store will result in charges to your credit card.
Prices shown are for online purchases only and may vary if purchased in person at a store location.
Hy-Vee, and its subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as any other person or entity providing any equipment, Applications or Content to you from us, or on our behalf.
- Hy-Vee does not charge for receiving or sending text messages to 49833.
- Hy-Vee is not responsible for delays upon receiving text messages.
- Message and data rates may apply. Any charges are billed by your wireless bill or deducted from your prepaid account.
- By enrolling in the program, you certify that A) you are the account holder or B) have account holder's permission to do so.
- You will receive up to 2 message per week.
- You must be 13 years of or older to participate in the Hy-Vee Mobile Text campaign.
- Hy-Vee, Inc. is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy as a mobile opt-in customer for the Hy-Vee Mobile Text campaign.
- You may opt-out at any time by sending ‘STOP’ to 49833.
- For Help call 1-800-289-8343 or text ‘HELP’ to 49833.
- This program is available on AT&T, Alltel, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless. Product is not compatible with all cell phone models
“Terms and Conditions” include the Privacy statement on this website, as well as the following provisions as either the Privacy statement or these provisions currently exist, or may be amended from time to time by Hy-Vee, Inc. with notice to you by posting the revised version to this website or any successor website operated by us.
Acceptance by You
- By opting into the Hy-Vee Mobile Text campaign you will receive up to 2 text messages each week.
- You may unsubscribe at any time by replying “STOP” to any of our messages or text “STOP” to 49833 (HYVEE).
Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICE, AND ANY EQUIPMENT, APPLICATIONS OR CONTENT OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC BY Hy-Vee, Inc. COULD INCLUDE INACCURACIES, OTHER ERRORS, OR MAY NOT FUNCTION IN THE MANNER YOU ANTICIPATED. FURTHERMORE, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHERS, ATMOSPHERIC CONDITIONS, OR ACTS OF GOD. WE DO NOT PROMISE ERROR FREE SERVICE. WE DO NOT MANUFACTURE ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT, APPLICATIONS OR CONTENT THAT WE OFFER TO THE PUBLIC AND YOUR ONLY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, IF ANY, ARE THOSE PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER OR CREATOR OF THE MATERIAL.
Termination by Us
We may limit or terminate the Hy-Vee Mobile Text campaign at any time.
Information About You
Any information that we collect or generate about you is subject to disclosure in a manner that is consistent with these Terms and Conditions or our Privacy Statement, and you have no expectation of privacy with respect to that information. We may, in our sole discretion, release information that we have about you when required to do so by law or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate harm to a person or property requires disclosure.
This Agreement, including its Terms and Conditions, is the entire agreement between you and us, which may only be amended as described above. This Agreement supersedes any inconsistent or additional statements or promises made to you by us or any of our agents or employees.