The Johnsonville Best of the Backyard Sweepstakes
April 30, 2021 | Promotions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Johnsonville Best of the Backyard Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Johnsonville, LLC (“Sponsor”), N6928 Johnsonville Way, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085 and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on April 30, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 15, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Bush’s Beans, Pit Boss, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, an entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant must visit https://bestofthebackyard.com (“Website”) and complete and submit the registration form, including, but not limited to: his/her first and complete last name (no initials), phone number, city, state, and agreement to these Official Rules. Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the national pool (“National Pool”) for registering for the Sweepstakes. Entrant may then follow the links and instructions to answer how he/she heard about the Sweepstakes. If entrant selects “TeamSnap”, then he/she will receive one (1) entry into the TeamSnap pool (“TeamSnap Pool”) and if entrant does not select “TeamSnap”, he/she will receive one (1) additional entry into the National Pool. Entrant may then follow the links and instructions to complete the following activities to earn Sweepstakes entries:
A. Opt-In To Receive Marketing E-Mails: During registration, an eligible entrant may opt-in to receive marketing e-mails from Sponsor, Bush’s Beans, and Pit Boss. Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the National Pool for each opt-in. Entrant may opt-out at any time. Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes entry into the National Pool for each marketing e-mail opt-in, up to three (3) total entries.
B. Watch a Video: During the Sweepstakes Period, and eligible entrant may follow the links and instructions to watch a video. There will be two (2) total videos. Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes National Pool for watching each video, up to two (2) entries into the National Pool. Limit: An entrant may watch each video one (1) time. Entrant must watch the entire video in order to receive an entry.
C. Upload a Receipt: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant may purchase a participating Bush’s or Johnsonville product (see Appendix for participating products) online and/or at any participating retailer, (“Qualifying Purchase”), while supplies last. There are three (3) participating retailer stores. There is a pool (“Pool”) for each respective participating retailer (each a “Retailer Pool”). The entrant must then visit the Website and follow the on-screen prompts and upload a photograph of the original receipt showing the Qualifying Purchase and select the retailer where the Qualifying Purchase was made. It is recommended that purchaser first print his/her name on the original register receipt; sign and date the receipt; and circle the qualifying product on the receipt before uploading the receipt. Upon approval of receipt, an entrant will receive three (3) Sweepstakes entries into the applicable Retailer Pool per day. If entrant made his/her Qualifying Purchase at a retailer not listed, he/she will receive three (3) entries into the National Pool. There is a limit of one (1) receipt upload per day during the Sweepstakes Period. An entrant may not submit the same receipt more than one (1) time. The file must be in .JPEG, .JPG, .PNG, or .GIF format (no PDFs will be accepted) and may not exceed 10 MB. Receipts must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM ET on August 15, 2021 to be valid. It is strongly recommended that the entrant maintain possession of the original or photocopy. The entrant should not give a receipt to any store employee. Duplicated receipts will not be accepted. Receipts must be readable. Mechanical reproductions, altered receipts, or unreadable receipts will not be accepted. Receipts submitted in excess of the limits set forth herein will not be accepted.
Bonus: If an entrant purchases both a participating Johnsonville product and a participating Bush’s product in the same transaction and on the same Qualifying Purchase receipt, entrant will receive three (3) bonus entries into either the respective Retailer Pool or National Pool respectively. Limit: Three (3) bonus entries per receipt uploaded, up to one (1) receipt upload per day. Duplicated receipts will not be accepted.
Mail-In Without Making a Purchase: To earn a Sweepstakes entry without making a purchase, an entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), and indicate either a specific Retailer Pool (HEB, Hy-Vee or Albertsons) or National Pool on a 3½"x5" card ("Mail-In Entry") and mail it (in an outer mailing envelope) with sufficient postage to The Johnsonville Best of the Backyard Sweepstakes, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Limit one (1) 3½"x5" card per outer envelope. A Mail-In Entry is worth six (6) entries. An entrant may mail-in one (1) time per day during the Sweepstakes Period. Following this method of entry, an entrant will receive six (6) entries into the applicable Sweepstakes pool.
All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked by August 16, 2021 and received by August 25, 2021. Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, and Mail-In Entries sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries.
Limit: Regardless of method of entry (Upload a Receipt or Mail-in Without a Purchase), an entrant will receive no more than six (6) total entries per day during the Sweepstakes Period. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on a calendar day during the Sweepstakes Period, except on April 30, 2021 when a day is defined as starting at 12:00 PM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET. If more than the stated number of entries are received from the same person, telephone number and/or e-mail address, the entries may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. Entrants are prohibited from using more than one (1) e-mail address or multiple identities. If it is found or suspected that an entrant is using more than one e-mail address or multiple identities to participate in the Sweepstakes, then that entrant, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be disqualified and not be eligible to win a prize. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple or false contact information, accounts or otherwise may result in the entrant being disqualified. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Entries that are in excess of the stated limits, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void.
D. Share Photo or Video on Instagram or: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant may share a photo or video of entrant enjoying the best of his/her backyard on Instagram including the hashtag “#BestOfTheBackyardSweepstakes” and tag @bushbeans and @Johnsonville to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the National Pool. Entrant must have an Instagram account to share his/her photo or video. Entrant may create an Instagram account for free if he/she does not already have one. Entrant must also become a follower of @bushbeans on Instagram (if not already following @bushbeans). There is no charge to sign up for Instagram or to follow @bushbeans . Limit: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person and/or Instagram account, only the first entry received may be considered valid.
Entry Requirements: All Instagram entries must comply with the following restrictions:
- Entry must contain the hashtag “#BestOfTheBackyardSweepstakes”;
- Entry must be an original work;
- Entry must be in English (except for commonly understood foreign words);
- Entry cannot have been published previously by any party other than the entrant;
- Entry must be suitable for publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent);
- Entry cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by any third party, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, other than the Sponsor’s or Bush’s Beans or Pit Boss;
- Entry cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images);
- Entry cannot include the name, likeness, photograph, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without written permission from that person;
- Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- Entry cannot promote illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Entry cannot describe or depict any illegal activity or violation of any state or federal law;
- Entry must not include any personally identifiable information (full name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.);
- Entry must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to, content that promotes, suggests, or encourages:
- gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker;
- the use of prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, or violence;
- the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenge or seek to overthrow any government;
- Entry must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way.
If any entry fails to comply with any of these Entry Requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the entrant.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant understands that he or she is providing his or her information to Sponsor and not Instagram, Inc. (“Instagram”). Further, entrant specifically agrees to release Instagram from any and all liability associated with this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any of its affiliates.
IMPORTANT: MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF AN ENTRANT ENTERS THIS SWEEPSTAKES ON HIS/HER MOBILE DEVICE. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER'S PRICING PLANS. MOBILE ENTRY IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or around August 16, 2021, the Administrator will randomly select two (2) potential winners from all eligible entries received in the TeamSnap Pool. On or around August 26, 2021, the Administrator will randomly select one hundred forty (140) potential winners from all eligible entries received in the National Pool and eight (8) total potential winners from the Retailer Pools (four  from the HEB Pool, two  from the Albertsons Pool, and two  from the Hy-Vee Pool). Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. National Pool Prizes (140): Each National Pool prize includes a premium American cornhole league set, a custom pit boss grill, and a one (1) year supply of Johnsonville Sausage awarded as twenty-four (24) $5 coupons each good for a Bratwurst, Italian Sausage, or Smoked Cooked links products and a one (1) year supply of Bush’s Baked Beans awarded as twenty-four (24) $2 physical coupons each good for one (1) free Bush’s Baked Beans product (each a “National Pool Prize”). No more than one hundred forty (140) National Pool Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each National Pool Prize is $1,500.
B. TeamSnap Pool Prizes (2): Each TeamSnap Pool prize includes a premium American cornhole league set, a custom pit boss grill, and a one (1) year supply of Johnsonville Sausage awarded as twenty-four (24) $5 coupons each good for a Bratwurst, Italian Sausage, or Smoked Cooked links products and a one (1) year supply of Bush’s Baked Beans awarded as twenty-four (24) $2 physical coupons each good for one (1) free Bush’s Baked Beans product (each a “TeamSnap Prize”). No more than two (2) TeamSnap Pool Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each TeamSnap Pool Prize is $1,500.
C. Retailer Pool Prizes (8 total, 4 for HEB Pool, 2 for Albertsons Pool, and 2 for Hy-Vee Pool): Each Retailer Pool prize includes a premium American cornhole league set, a custom pit boss grill, and a one (1) year supply of Johnsonville Sausage awarded as twenty-four (24) $5 coupons each good for a Bratwurst, Italian Sausage, or Smoked Cooked links products and a one (1) year supply of Bush’s Baked Beans awarded as twenty-four (24) $2 physical coupons each good for one (1) free Bush’s Baked Beans product (each a “Retailer Pool Prize”). No more than eight (8) Retailer Pool Prizes, (four  from the HEB Pool, two  from the Albertsons Pool, and two  from the Hy-Vee Pool), will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Retailer Pool Prize is $1,500.
D. Total ARV: The total ARV of all prizes is $225,000.
E. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received for each pool during the Sweepstakes Period.
F. General Conditions: There is a limit of one (1) prize per person. Prizes that include coupons will be sent in multiple shipments. In no event will more one hundred forty (140) National Pool Prizes, two (2) TeamSnap Pool Prizes, and eight (8) Retailer Pool Prizes (four  from the HEB Pool, two  from the Albertsons Pool, and two  from the Hy-Vee Pool) be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received.
6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: The potential Winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules After the random drawing, Administrator will notify the potential winner via e-mail at the e-mail address provided at the time of registration or by a Direct Message from @bushbeans (depending on his/her method of entry) with instructions on how to claim his/her prize. The potential winners must respond to the email or Instagram Direct Message winner notification within twenty-four (24) hours or they may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within five (5) calendar days from the date of attempted notification or the Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of a winner’s right to claim his/her prize, and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, the respective prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited, the prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded. Upon verification of eligibility, each prize will be mailed to the winners at the physical addresses (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) provided at the time of entry. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for his/her prize won. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each winner. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner’s responsibility. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Sweepstakes e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities, Instagram and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winner.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, picture and other information and content provided in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL:Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Sweepstakes. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, interested individuals should mail a self-addressed stamped business envelope to: Winners List, - The Johnsonville Best of the Backyard Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winner List requests must be received no later than October 15, 2021.
Customer Service inquiries may be made at Contact Us.
©2021 Johnsonville, LLC. All rights reserved.