Servings and Ingredients
|butter, for greasing pan|
|4 (6 to 8 oz each) fresh boneless and skinless salmon fillets|
|3 tbsp. butter, melted|
|1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp lemon juice, divided|
|1 tbsp. chopped parsley|
|¼ tsp. dillweed|
|1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened|
|2 tbsp. chopped green onion|
|4 oz. flaked crabmeat|
|1 tsp. dried chives|
|salt and pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Butter a baking dish.
- Make a slit in the side of each salmon fillet, creating a pouch.
- Combine melted butter, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, parsley, dillweed, salt and pepper. Brush on salmon fillets.
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese, green onion, remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice, crabmeat, chives, salt and pepper. Stuff into pouches. Place in prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until salmon begins to flake.