Coconut Caramel Delight Cake
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c.||Hy-Vee butter|
|¼ c.||whipping cream|
|1||(12 oz) jar Smucker's Milky Way ice cream topping|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee flake coconut, divided|
|1||(18.25 oz) pkg Hy-Vee devils food cake mix|
|1 ¼ c.||water|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee oil|
|3||Hy-Vee large eggs|
|1||(8 oz) container Hy-Vee whipped topping, thawed|
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, whipping cream and ice cream topping. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Pour into a greased 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle evenly with 1/2 cup coconut.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil and eggs with an electric mixer at low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes at high speed. Pour batter evenly over coconut in baking pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.
- Turn cake out onto a serving platter. Remove pan. Cool at least 1 hour.
- Toast remaining 1/2 cup coconut in a 350-degree oven 3 to 4 minutes. Stir toasted coconut into whipped topping. Spoon whipped topping onto cake.
- Store covered in refrigerator until serving time.
430 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 24g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 410mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 48g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 0%