Servings and Ingredients
|3 tbsp.||black pepper|
|3 tbsp.||packed brown sugar|
|2 tsp.||ground cumin|
|2 tsp.||dry mustard|
|4 lbs.||baby back pork ribs|
|3 c.||good-quality purchased barbecue sauce, divided|
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, black pepper, brown sugar, paprika, cumin and mustard.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over both sides of ribs, patting with your fingers to adhere
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place ribs in a roasting pan and roast ribs about 1 hour 30 minutes or until ribs are well-browned and meat is very tender.
- Brush ribs with 2 cups barbecue sauce during last 10 minutes of baking.
- To serve, transfer ribs to a serving platter. Brush with remaining sauce
606 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 25g
- Cholesterol: 129mg
- Sodium: 2969mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 37g
- Protein: 57g