Score an NFL Shop Gift Card with Pepsi
January 7, 2019 | Promotions
Purchase any participating Pepsi product using your Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks Card to enter for a chance to score an NFLSHOP.COM gift card! The entry deadline is February 3, 2019.
HY-VEE PEPSI SUPER BOWL SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS RESIDING IN ILLINOIS, IOWA, KANSAS, MINNESOTA, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA, SOUTH DAKOTA OR WISCONSIN WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 in NE) OR OLDER AT TIME OF PARTICIPATION. SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW AND OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: MULTIPLE ENTRY DEADLINES APPLY Sweepstakes begins November 12, 2018 and ends February 3, 2019 at (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes Period consists of two (2) Entry Periods see Section 4 for the Entry/Drawing/Prize Schedule for details.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
There are two (2) ways to enter:
- Fuel Saver + Perks® Card Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, purchase any one (1) Pepsi-Cola® product (a “Qualified Purchase”), at a participating Hy-Vee retail location. At the time of purchase, present and swipe your Fuel Save + Perks® card to receive one (1) entry into the drawing. There is no limit on the number of “Fuel Saver + Perks® Card Entries” per person during Sweepstakes Period; however, each Qualified Purchase must be made by a separate transaction.
- Mail-In Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase or signing up for a Fuel Saver + Perks® card, hand-print “ATTN – Hy-Vee Pepsi Super Bowl Sweepstakes – Entry” along with your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and email address (optional) on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to: ATTN – Hy-Vee Pepsi Super Bowl Sweepstakes – Entry, 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266-8223. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the “Mail-In Entry Postmark Date” and received by the “Mail-in Entry Due Date” listed in the schedule in Section 4 to be eligible for the corresponding Prize and Entry Period’s Drawing. Enter as often as you wish; however, limit one (1) entry per outer mailing envelope. photocopied entries allowed. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage-due or misdirected mail. All mail-in entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned to entrant.
Proof of purchase, delivery or receipt of an entry will not be deemed by the Sponsors as proof of entry into this Sweepstakes. Automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified.
3. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN ILLINOIS, IOWA, KANSAS, MINNESOTA, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA, SOUTH DAKOTA OR WISCONSIN THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 IN NEBRASKA) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION*. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsors to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. The following persons are not eligible to participate or win: Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within the past six months, held employment with or performed services for Pepsi-Cola Company (collectively “Sponsors”), Pepsi-Cola Company bottlers, PepsiCo, Inc., Hy-Vee, Inc. (“Promotional Partner”), their respective subsidiary and affiliated companies, participating retailers, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), the NFL Entities (as defined below) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing dates will occur as follows and will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
Draw Date # of Prizes Prize Entry Deadline Postmarked By
1/7/19 One (1) Trip for two (2) to SBLIII 12/31/18 12/31/18
2/11/19 Ten (10) $100 NFLShop.com Gift Card 2/3/19 2/3/19
5. PRIZE DETAILS:
Grand Prize – One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of a trip for two (2) to SUPER BOWL LIII February 3, 2019 in Atlanta, GA. Trip includes, Roundtrip coach air transportation for two (2), standard hotel room for three (3)-nights double occupancy, rental car or taxi stipend, game day transportation, two (2) tickets to Super Bowl LIII game and $200 spending cash. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,750. Other expenses not specified or included herein are winners’ and their guests’ responsibility. Any minor guest, must be accompanied at all times by winner who must be minor’s parent or legal guardian.
First Prizes: Ten (10) $100 NFLShop.com Gift Card Prize Winner will receive a $100.00 NFLShop.com Online Gift Certificate redeemable at www.NFLShop.com. ARV: $100.00 each.
6. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Sponsors, in their sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event any portion of the prize becomes unavailable. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with participating), and entrants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Prize winners will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize. If applicable, winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. No groups, clubs or organizations may enter or win prizes. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
7. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY EQUIPMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted at participating stores and a random drawing(s) may be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of his/her entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsors or any of their affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to correct errors in promotional materials.
9. Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified within two (2) days of drawings, through direct message on Instagram and email account. The potential prize winner will be required to respond within forty-eight (48) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless/Internet service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) an email notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours: (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow one (1) week to ten (10) days for delivery of the prize following the notification process. Prize will only be delivered to addresses within Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota or Wisconsin.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants, as a condition of participation, and all winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release Sponsors, Promotion Parties, and the NFL Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the offering or announcement of any prize. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prizes and/or prize documentation after it has been delivered. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor, except manufacturer’s standard written warranty included in the prize packaging. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsors the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsors.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE ANY EQUIPMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Please see Sponsors’ and Hy-Vee’s privacy policies located at http://policy.pepsi.com/privacy.htm, http://www.fritolay.com/legal/privacy-policy.htm and http://www.hy-vee.com/company/policy/privacy.aspx for details regarding the use of personal information collected in connection with this Sweepstakes.
11. PRIZE WINNERS AND OFFICIAL RULES: A copy of these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes results may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, postage prepaid written request to Hy-Vee, Inc., Attn: Hy-Vee Pepsi Super Bowl Sweepstakes, 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266. Written requests must be received by February 28, 2019.
12. SPONSORS: Pepsi-Cola Company, 1111 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604
The National Football League, their member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions, LLC, NFL International, LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, representatives, and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.