Servings and Ingredients
|2 c.||uncooked Hy-Vee rotini|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee unsalted butter|
|½ c.||celery, finely chopped|
|¼ c.||onion, finely chopped|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee all-purpose flour|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee dry mustard|
|¼ tsp.||freshly ground Hy-Vee black pepper|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee fat-free half-and-half|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee chicken broth|
|2||(5-oz. each) cans Hy-Vee light tuna, drained|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee Smooth n Cheesy, cubed|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee ripple potato chips, crushed|
Things To Grab
- Medium saucepan
- 1-1/2-quart casserole dish
- Hy-Vee nonstick cooking spray
- Cook rotini according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook celery and onion until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour, dry mustard and black pepper; stir until bubbly and lightly golden-brown, about 1 minute. Add half-and-half and chicken broth all at once; cook, whisking frequently, until thickened and bubbly.
- Add tuna, Smooth n Cheesy and cooked rotini. Transfer to 1-1/2-quart casserole dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with crushed potato chips.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
370 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 670mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 38g
- Protein: 21g
Vitamin D 6%
Hy-Vee Seasons Comfort Foods Cookbook.