Single-Serve Monkey Bread
Servings and Ingredients
|⅓ c.||Hy-Vee butter, melted|
|⅓ c.||packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|⅓ c.||Hy-Vee chopped walnuts|
|1||(7.5 oz) tube Hy-Vee refrigerated buttermilk biscuits|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray bottoms and sides of 10 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, brown sugar and walnuts. Divide evenly among 10 muffin cups.
- Place a biscuit in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Allow to cool 2 to 3 minutes. Turn pan upside down on serving platter to remove biscuits. Serve warm for a gooey treat.
160 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 250mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 18g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Seasons Back to School 2013.