Roast Beef Sandwiches with Horseradish Sauce
Servings and Ingredients
|4||Take & Bake multigrain ciabatta rolls|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee light sour cream|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee prepared horseradish|
|½ lbs.||Di Lusso roast beef|
|4 slice(s)||Hy-Vee sliced Swiss cheese|
|Lettuce leaves, tomato slices and red onion rings, optional|
- Prepare rolls according to package directions. Let cool slightly. Cut each roll in half.
- Combine sour cream and horseradish in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place rolls on a baking sheet cut-side-up. Lightly spray each cut side with nonstick cooking spray. Broil on middle oven rack until lightly toasted, about 1 minute.
- Remove top halves of rolls from baking sheet; set aside. Top the bottom halves of rolls with roast beef and a slice of Swiss cheese. Broil for 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- To serve, top with horseradish sauce, lettuce leaves, tomato slices, rings of red onion and tops of rolls.
310 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 940mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 31g
- Protein: 21g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 4%