Servings and Ingredients
|2 lbs.||Hy-Vee russet potatoes, peeled|
|1||small yellow onion|
|2||Hy-Vee large eggs, beaten|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee flour|
|Hy-Vee salt and freshly ground Hy-Vee black pepper, to taste|
|Hy-Vee canola oil, for frying|
|Hy-Vee ketchup, Hy-Vee sour cream or Hy-Vee applesauce, for serving|
- Grate potatoes and onions in a food processor. Place grated potatoes and onion in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out all the liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine potato, onion, eggs, flour, salt and pepper.
- Heat a large griddle over medium-high heat. Coat with a thin film of canola oil.
- Drop potato mixture onto griddle by 1/4-cupfuls and flatten into a thin pancake. Cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until golden, 2 minutes more. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve immediately with ketchup, sour cream or applesauce.
70 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 10g
- Total Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 6%
Hy-Vee Seasons Comfort Foods Cookbook.