Servings and Ingredients
|2 c.||Hy-Vee original baking mix|
|1 ⅓ c.||Hy-Vee skim milk|
|1||Hy-Vee large egg|
- Preheat griddle to 375 degrees.
- Stir baking mix, milk and eggs in mixing bowl until blended.
- Bake on hot lightly greased griddle using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles break on surface. Turn; cook until golden.
- For thinner pancakes: Use 1-1/2 cups milk.
- To reheat: Microwave pancakes on HIGH until hot.
230 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 610mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 31g
- Protein: 7g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee all-purpose original baking mix box.