Mignon and Blue Cheese Slider
Servings and Ingredients
|5 tbsp. red wine vinegar, divided|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee sugar|
|½ c. thinly sliced shallots|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee Select extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee stone ground Dijon mustard|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee 40%-less-sodium soy sauce|
|1 ½ c. arugula|
|1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives|
|2 tbsp. canola mayonnaise|
|1 oz. crumbled blue cheese (about 1/4 c.)|
|8 Hy-Vee Gourmet Steakhouse Burger mignon sliders|
|8 Hy-Vee Bakery slider buns, split|
- In a small bowl, combine 4 tablespoons vinegar and sugar, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add shallots to vinegar mixture; toss. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Toss. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat grill to direct heat over medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar, oil, mustard and soy sauce, stirring with a whisk. Add arugula and chives; toss gently to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and cheese; set aside.
- Grill patties about 8 to 10 minutes, flipping once, or until temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Spread the bottom half of each bun with mayonnaise mixture. Top with slider, arugula mixture, pickled shallot and bun top.
560 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 36g
- Cholesterol: 110mg
- Sodium: 700mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 23g
- Protein: 36g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 10%
Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of May 14, 2014.