Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. flour|
|½ c. butter, softened|
|½ c. chopped pecans, divided|
|8 oz. cream cheese, softened|
|1 c. powdered sugar|
|8 oz. Cool Whip, thawed, divided|
|2 small packages dry instant lemon pudding mix|
|3 c. milk|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, butter and 1/4 cup pecans. Pat into 9-by-13-inch pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in half the Cool Whip. Spread over cooled crust.
- Whisk pudding mix and milk until thick. Pour over Cool Whip layer.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip over pudding layer and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate.