Gluten-Free Grilled Brussels Sprouts with Lemon Aioli
In the Midwest, grilling is a year-round thing. So the next time it's fired up, give some veggies some grill marks.
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c.||Hy-Vee plain yogurt|
|1 tsp.||lemon zest|
|1 tbsp.||lemon juice|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee Dijon mustard|
|1 clove(s)||garlic, minced|
|Hy-Vee kosher sea salt and Hy-Vee black pepper, to taste|
|1 lbs.||Brussels sprouts|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|1 tbsp.||chopped fresh thyme|
|¾ tsp.||Hy-Vee kosher sea salt|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee black pepper|
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat.
- For lemon aioli, in a small bowl combine yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Trim stem ends of Brussels sprouts; remove any tough outer leaves. Halve any large Brussels sprouts; place Brussels sprouts in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes. Add olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper; stir to coat. Cool slightly.
- Skewer Brussels sprouts onto metal skewers, leaving 1/2-inch space between pieces. Grill Brussels sprouts for 3 minutes. Turn and grill for 3 to 5 minutes more or until sprouts are tender. Remove from grill; let cool slightly. Remove Brussels sprouts from skewers and serve with lemon aioli.
130 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 450mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 7g
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 170%
Hy-Vee Seasons Spring 2015.