Servings and Ingredients
|1||(18.25 oz) pkg Hy-Vee yellow cake mix, plus ingredients as noted on package|
|1||(14 oz) can Hy-Vee sweetened condensed milk|
|1||(10 oz) container Hy-Vee frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed|
|1||(12 oz) jar Hy-Vee strawberry preserves|
|1||(12 oz) tub frozen Hy-Vee whipped topping, thawed|
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee party peanuts, chopped|
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions in a 9-by-13-inch dish. Cool.
- Poke holes in cake with the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over cake and into holes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine strawberries, preserves and whipped topping.
- Spread strawberry mixture on top of cake. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
450 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 19g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 410mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 65g
- Protein: 8g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 25%
Hy-Vee whipped topping label.