Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff soft flour tortillas make dinner even more fun to make. Use them to make custom burrito bowls with the meat, cheese, and veggies of your choice.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|1 (10 oz) can Old El Paso enchilada sauce|
|1 (4.5 oz) can Old El Paso chopped green chiles|
|8 Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff soft flour tortillas|
|1 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese|
|Make it FRESH toppings, if desired|
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 8-inch skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat. Cut into small pieces. In medium bowl, stir together chicken, enchilada sauce and chiles. Spoon into tortillas; top with cheese. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until bubbly. Make it FRESH with desired toppings.
- Ideas for make it FRESH toppings: sour cream, avocado, pickled red onions, fresh cilantro leaves.
- Tip: If you are running short on time, rotisserie chicken works great in this recipe as well. It is already cooked, so all you need to do is shred the chicken, then continue as directed in recipe!
210 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 530mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 17g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 4%
General Mills/Old El Paso