Chocolate dipped pretzels are a great ending to any party or game day. Top your pretzels with your favorite chocolate candies and a touch of sea salt.
Servings and Ingredients
|6 frozen soft pretzels|
|12 oz. chopped semisweet chocolate|
|miniature candy-coated milk chocolate pieces|
- Reheat soft pretzels according to package directions. Place a cooling rack over a baking sheet. Place chopped semisweet chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave, uncovered, on 50 percent power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave on 50 percent power for 2 to 3 minutes more, stirring every 30 seconds until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Partially dip pretzels into chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off. Place on cooling rack and let stand until chocolate sets up. Repeat dipping.
- While chocolate is still wet, dip into miniature candy-coated milk chocolate pieces. If desired, sprinkle with Hy-Vee kosher sea salt. Let chocolate set up before serving.
660 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 21g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 630mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 116g
- Protein: 12g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%