Chicken Ranch Wraps
Servings and Ingredients
|2 fresh chicken breasts, about 1/2 pound total|
|1 (1 oz) pkg ranch dip mix, divided|
|7 Hy-Vee burrito flour tortillas|
|1 c. Hy-Vee sour cream, divided|
|7 large lettuce leaves|
|½ medium cucumber, sliced|
|2 Roma tomatoes, sliced|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut chicken into 3/4-inch strips and place in a resealable bag with 2 tablespoons ranch mix.
- Seal tightly and shake until strips are evenly coated. Remove from bag. Discard the bag.
- Bake chicken strips on a foil-lined pan until fully cooked, about 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix 2 tablespoons ranch dip mix with sour cream.
- Heat tortillas in microwave on HIGH for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Spread 1 tablespoon sour cream mixture on one side of each tortilla.
- Layer each tortilla with lettuce, chicken, cucumber and tomato.
- Wrap, cut and serve with sour cream mixture as a dip.
360 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 13g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 860mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 45g
- Protein: 15g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 10%