Buffalo Cauliflower "Wings"
Doused in a tangy hot sauce, crispy baked cauliflower florets are an addictive yet low-calorie game-day snack.
Servings and Ingredients
|Hy-Vee nonstick cooking spray|
|1 c. Hy-Vee all-purpose flour|
|½ c. Hy-Vee low-fat plain yogurt|
|1 ¼ c. water|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee seasoned salt|
|1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets and rinsed, about 4 cups|
|½ c. Frank's RedHot Wings Sauce|
|Hy-Vee ranch dressing, optional|
Things To Grab
- Wire cooling rack
- Baking sheet
- Large resealable plastic bag
- Medium bowl
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Place a cooling rack on a baking sheet and grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, yogurt, water and seasoned salt in a large resealable plastic bag. Add cauliflower florets. Seal bag and turn to coat. Place florets in a single layer on rack on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine florets with Wings Sauce in a medium bowl until well coated. If desired, serve with ranch dressing.
90 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 680mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 18g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 60%