Best Ever Juicy Burgers
The simple addition of mayonnaise to the ground beef makes a deliciously juicy burger every time!
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c. Hellmann's or Best Foods real mayonnaise|
|½ c. plain dry bread crumbs|
|1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix|
|2 lbs. ground beef or ground turkey|
|8 hamburger buns|
- Combine mayonnaise, bread crumbs and soup mix in bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise mixture into ground beef; shape into 8 patties.
- Grill or broil until done. Serve burgers on buns.
- Smart tip: For the Hellmann's taste you love with the goodness of olive oil, substitute Hellmann's or Best Foods mayonnaise dressing with olive oil.
- Barbecue tip: For a delicious creamy barbecue sauce topping, combine 1/4 cup barbecue sauce with 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods real mayonnaise. Spoon on juicy burgers and enjoy!
- Tip: If using ground turkey, oil grill or broiler pan before cooking.
490 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 29g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 730mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 28g
- Protein: 26g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 2%
www.hellmanns.com, Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of May 21, 2014.