Ground beef, picante sauce, tortillas and cheese...that's all it takes to make flavorful, kid-friendly enchiladas in just 35 minutes!
Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs.||ground beef|
|1||(16 oz) jar Pace picante sauce|
|2 c.||shredded cheddar cheese (about 8 oz)|
|12||(6 inch) corn or flour tortillas, warmed|
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium high heat until it's well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir in 1/2 cup picante sauce and 1 cup cheese.
- Spread 1/2 cup picante sauce in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons beef mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in the baking dish. Top with the remaining picante sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and the cheese melts.
440 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 25g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Sodium: 880mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 25g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 0%
Campbell's Kitchen, Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of June 26, 2013.