Apple Chicken Quesadilla
A kid favorite, this quick dinner makes good use of leftover chicken and pantry staples. Use whatever kind of shredded cheese you have on hand.
Servings and Ingredients
|4 (8-inch) Hy-Vee flour tortillas|
|¾ c. Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella, divided|
|2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken breast, divided|
|1 Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced, divided|
|Hy-Vee salsa, optional|
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place one tortilla in the pan and place one-fourth of the cheese, chicken and apple on the bottom half of the tortilla. Fold over the top, unfilled half of the tortilla.
- Add the next tortilla to the pan, add the toppings and fold.
- Cook until the bottoms are golden, about 4 minutes, and then flip and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Repeat using the remaining ingredients for the remaining two quesadillas. Serve with salsa, if desired.
250 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 560mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 26g
- Protein: 23g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 4%
Hy-Vee Seasons Back to School 2013.