5 reasons to eat Short Cuts veggies
- Ready to grill or cook – all you do is add seasoning and cook.
- Time-saver – no cutting, peeling or washing.
- Convenient way to eat more fresh veggies.
- Leftovers usable in pasta salad, wraps or quesadillas.
- Less food waste.
Short Cuts Veggie Dinners
Premium Veggie Mix + Hy-Vee Italian salad dressing, grill.
- Serve with feta cheese crumbles + black olives + cooked pasta + Italian salad dressing.
Asparagus & Squash Mix + olive oil + McCormick lemon & herb Perfect Pinch seasoning, grill.
- Serve with hummus + fresh mozzarella cheese + Flat Out wrap.
Pepper Strips & Onion + Gourmet Garden Mexican blend paste, grill.
- Serve with cooked steak, shrimp or chicken + cheese + salsa + tortilla.
Short Cuts Veggie Cooking Instructions:
Grill at 450 degrees:
- Remove plastic wrap, season as desired, put foil pan directly on grill grates or put veggies in grill pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Grill for about 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Oven at 425 degrees:
- Remove plastic wrap, season as desired, put the foil pan directly on the oven grates or spread veggies on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender and golden on edge.
This information is not intended as medical advice. Please consult a medical professional for individual advice.