Zoet Pull-Apart Bread
You can add cinnamon to a blend of Zöet Dark Chocolate Spread and Zöet Almond-Chocolate Spread for a bread that tastes like chocolate cinnamon rolls.
Servings and Ingredients
|3||(8 oz each) tubes refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheets|
|1 c.||Zoet almond chocolate spread, divided|
|½ c.||Zoet dark chocolate spread, divided|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee ground cinnamon, divided|
|Powdered sugar icing, optional|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll one of the dough sheets. On a large sheet of parchment paper, roll dough to 1/4-inch thick and cut out a 10-inch circle. Remove dough trimmings; discard. Repeat with the second and third crescent dough sheets.
- Transfer one of the dough circles and parchment to a large baking sheet. Place 1/2 cup almond chocolate spread and 1/4 cup dark chocolate spread in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds to soften. Stir and spread on circle on baking sheet. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- Remove second dough circle from parchment and place on top. Heat remaining chocolate spreads in the same manner and spread on top; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cinnamon. Place the third dough circle on top.
- To shape, place a glass (about 2 inches in diameter) in center of dough. Using a pizza cutter, cut from outside edge of the dough circle in to the glass, forming 16 pie-shaped wedges. Pick up two of the wedges and twist one to the left and the other to the right; pinch the ends of the two sections. Continue in the same fashion with remaining wedges.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool on a wire rack. If desired, drizzle with icing.
410 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 23g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 450mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 42g
- Protein: 5g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Seasons Spring 2015.