Weeknight Chicken Quesadillas
You can stretch a rotisserie chicken into a whole lot of meals if you have tortillas and cheese. But the real reason we love this recipe is that you can bake all four together, rather than making them one by one in a pan.
Servings and Ingredients
|4 (8-inch each) Mission Life Balance flour tortillas|
|1 c. Hy-Vee shredded Colby jack cheese, divided|
|1 c. shredded, cooked chicken breast, divided|
|½ c. diced green onion, divided|
|½ c. diced red bell pepper, divided|
|Hy-Vee salsa, optional|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet and layer half of each tortilla with 2 tablespoons cheese, 1/4 cup chicken, 2 tablespoons green onion, 2 tablespoons red bell pepper and another 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Fold each tortilla in half and press lightly.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes, flip once and continue cooking another 3 to 4 minutes or until crispy and golden.
- Cut each into wedges and serve with salsa, if desired.
310 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 13g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 500mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 23g
- Protein: 22g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 30%