Warm Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Bars
Grand Prize-Winning Recipe 2006! Mmm! Irresistible warm, gooey marshmallows, milk chocolate and graham crackers are baked into a delicious bar cookie.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (1 pound 1.5 oz) pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix|
|1 c. graham cracker crumbs|
|1 c. butter or margarine, melted|
|3 c. milk chocolate chips (18 oz)|
|4 ½ c. miniature marshmallows|
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, stir together cookie mix and crumbs. Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. Press into ungreased 13-by-9-inch pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over crust.
- Set oven control to broil. Sprinkle marshmallows over melted chocolate. Broil with top 5 to 6 inches from heat 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch closely; marshmallows will brown quickly.) Cool 10 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Serve warm. Store any remaining bars tightly covered.
- Tip: To reheat, place individual bars on a microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on High about 15 seconds or until warm.
310 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 39g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 0%
From the week of August 27, 2014.