Veggie Jack O' Lantern
Servings and Ingredients
|4 orange bell peppers|
|8 cherry tomatoes|
|8 broccoli florets|
|1 c. plain Greek yogurt|
|1 tsp. Ranch dressing mix|
- Cut the top of each bell pepper and scoop out the seeds and remove the membranes.
- Carve out eyes and mouth to resemble a Jack O' Lantern.
- Slice cucumbers and carrots into sticks. Place the cherry tomatoes and broccoli florets on sticks to make them visible.
- Mix yogurt and dressing mix and place 2 to 3 tablespoons in each pepper.
- Divide the vegetables among the peppers and assemble.
adapted from http://www.mypersiankitchen.com/halloween-jack-o-lanterns-peppers/