Bring a pop of color and a hint of spookiness to your Halloween table with mini jack-o'-lanterns carved out of bell peppers.
Servings and Ingredients
|4 orange bell peppers
|8 cherry tomatoes
|8 broccoli florets
|1 c. plain Greek yogurt
|1 tsp. Ranch dressing mix
- Cut the top of each bell pepper and scoop out the seeds and remove the membranes.
- Carve out eyes and mouth to resemble a Jack O' Lantern.
- Slice cucumbers and carrots into sticks. Place the cherry tomatoes and broccoli florets on sticks to make them visible.
- Mix yogurt and dressing mix and place 2 to 3 tablespoons in each pepper.
- Divide the vegetables among the peppers and assemble.