Servings and Ingredients
|4||(8-inch) Hy-Vee flour tortillas|
|2 c.||Hy-Vee frozen California blend vegetables|
|⅓ c.||Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1 jar(s)||Hy-Vee salsa|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray one side of each tortilla with Hy-Vee cooking spray. Place tortillas sprayed-side down on baking sheet.
- Rinse frozen vegetables in colander under warm water. Drain well; pat with paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Spread half of vegetables on each tortilla. Sprinkle 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese over vegetables on each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with second tortilla. Spray top side of tortilla with cooking spray.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into 4 wedges with kitchen shears and serve with salsa.