Servings and Ingredients
|1||(26 oz) jar natural pasta sauce, divided|
|1||(8 oz) pkg no-boil lasagna noodles, divided|
|1||(16 oz) pkg soft tofu, well drained and mashed with fork until smooth, divided|
|3 c.||chopped cooked fresh vegetables (such as broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini and/or spinach), divided|
|1||(8 oz) pkg part-skim shredded mozzarella or mozzarella-style soy cheese (2 cups), divided|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread a thin layer of pasta sauce over the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch glass or ceramic baking pan. Top with a layer of 3 or 4 lasagna noodles. Gently spread one-third of mashed tofu over noodles. Top with one-third of remaining pasta sauce. Sprinkle about one-third the vegetables over the sauce. Top with one-third of the cheese.
- Repeat layers twice more, beginning with noodles and ending with cheese: noodles, tofu, sauce, vegetables, cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees until noodles are tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
- If desired, uncover pan and bake until cheese is golden, about 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
206 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 770mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 21g
- Protein: 14g