Servings and Ingredients
|1||(1.2 pound) package ground turkey|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee whole wheat breadcrumbs|
|2 tbsp.||finely shredded carrot|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee dried Italian seasoning|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee black pepper|
|8 oz.||dry Hy-Vee whole wheat rotini or penne pasta (3 cups)|
|2 c.||Hy-Vee pasta sauce|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee shredded Parmesan cheese|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly coat a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine ground turkey, breadcrumbs, carrot, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Shape mixture into twenty-four meatballs. Place meatballs in prepared pan. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Cook pasta sauce until heated through.
- Divide pasta among 4 serving plates. Top each serving with 4 meatballs and 1/2 cup sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- For lunches to go: Transfer pasta, meatballs and sauce to individual insulated containers that are safe for heat.
330 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 750mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 40g
- Protein: 26g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 2%
Hy-Vee Seasons Back to School 2011.