Tender Bacon and Onion Biscuits
Servings and Ingredients
|4 slice(s) Farmland bacon|
|½ c. chopped Vidalia onion|
|2 c. Hy-Vee baking mix|
|¾ c. Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a 10-inch skillet, cook bacon and onion over medium-high heat until bacon is crisp. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, bacon and onion. Slowly stir in whipping cream until a soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by large tablespoons onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool 5 minutes before placing on serving tray. Serve warm.
150 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 290mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 13g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%