There's a reason we call this a family favorite. It's because kids love it as much as adults.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 ½ lbs. lean ground beef|
|½ c. chopped onion|
|2 (14.5 oz each) cans Hy-Vee blue lake cut green beans, drained|
|2 (10.5 oz each) cans 98%-fat-free Hy-Vee cream of mushroom soup|
|8 oz. Hy-Vee Smooth n Cheesy, cubed|
|½ c. Hy-Vee skim milk|
|1 (6 oz) can cheddar French fried onions|
|1 (32 oz) bag frozen Hy-Vee tater puffs|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown beef with onion, drain. Place in bottom of 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Top with green beans.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, Smooth n Cheesy and milk. Microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes stirring after each minute until creamy.
- Sprinkle half of fried onions over green beans. Top with tater puffs. Pour cream of mushroom mixture over top of tater puffs.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes; remove foil, sprinkle with remaining fried onions and bake additional 10 minutes.
440 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 24g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 1140mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 33g
- Protein: 23g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 15%
Hy-Vee Seasons Comfort Foods Cookbook.