Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs. lean ground beef|
|2 (28 oz each) cans Hy-Vee onion baked beans|
|1 (4 oz) can Hy-Vee diced green chilies, drained|
|1 (1.25 oz) pkg Hy-Vee taco seasoning|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the beef, baked beans, chilies and taco seasoning.
- Pour into a greased 9-by-13 inch baking dish.
- Bake, covered for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm.
140 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 520mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 18g
- Protein: 9g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 2%