Sweet Apple Crumble
Servings and Ingredients
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee flour|
|¾ c.||uncooked Hy-Vee quick-cooking oats|
|¾ c.||packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee chopped walnuts|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee ground cinnamon|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee unsalted butter, softened|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee apple juice|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|1 ½ tsp.||Hy-Vee cornstarch|
|10 c.||sliced, peeled baking apples|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, walnuts, cinnamon and salt. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until moist and crumbly.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine juice, granulated sugar and cornstarch. Stir until mixture is smooth. Add apples, tossing to coat.
- Pour apple mixture into a greased 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with oat mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake another 30 minutes.
360 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 57g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 8%