Sugar Tree Spectacular
Servings and Ingredients
|1 packet(s)||Pillsbury sugar cookie dough sheets|
|1 c.||sifted Hy-Vee confectioners’ sugar|
|1 tbsp.||Hy-Vee nonfat milk|
|2 tsp.||light corn syrup|
|3 drop(s)||Hy-Vee green food coloring|
|1 square(s)||vanilla almond bark, optional|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut cookie dough sheets with star-shaped cookie cutter and bake according to package instructions.
- Allow cookies to cool. Meanwhile, stir together confectioners’ sugar and milk.
- Add corn syrup to sugar and milk and mix well; stir in food coloring.
- Frost cookies and allow icing to stiffen slightly.
- On waxed paper, place five cookies for bottom row of tree. Build tree by stacking rows of four, three, two and one consecutively. Drops of almond bark may be used to help maintain structure.
- Decorate with sprinkles, spray-on icing, or candies as desired.
100 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 95mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%