Servings and Ingredients
|8 oz.||white baking chocolate|
|60||mini chocolate chips (for eyes)|
|¼ c.||mini chocolate chips (for mouth)|
- Wash strawberries and dry thoroughly.
- Melt white chocolate and shortening in microwave or slow cooker.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate and place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet, allowing excess chocolate to form ghost tails.
- Immediately press mini chocolate chips into chocolate coating for eyes.
- Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Follow the same process to melt chocolate chips and drizzle to make ghost mouth.
70 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 5mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 10%
adapted from http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/strawberry-ghosts