Strawberry Fest Pizza
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(18 oz) pkg Hy-Vee refrigerated sugar cookie dough|
|1||(4 oz) pkg Hy-Vee lite cream cheese, softened|
|½ c.||sugar, divided|
|3 c.||sliced hulled fresh strawberries|
|1 c.||boiling water|
|3 tbsp.||Hy-Vee strawberry gelatin|
- Press cookie dough evenly onto a 12-inch pizza pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until well blended. Spread evenly on cooled cookie crust. Arrange strawberries on top.
- Pour 1 cup boiling water into a medium saucepan. Combine 1 cup sugar, gelatin and cornstarch and stir into boiling water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and continue stirring until thick and clear. Set aside to cool. When cooled, drizzle the glaze over the strawberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
360 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 240mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 61g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 40%