Strawberry Breakfast Parfait
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c. Hy-Vee fat-fee whipped topping, thawed|
|½ c. Hy-Vee fat-free vanilla yogurt|
|2 Weetabix cereal biscuits, divided|
|1 c. sliced fresh strawberries, divided|
- In a small bowl, fold whipped topping into yogurt. Set aside.
- In each of two parfait glasses, crumble 1/2 of a Weetabix biscuit.
- Top each with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture and 1/4 cup sliced strawberries.
- Repeat layers once. Serve immediately.
- Variation: Layer each parfait with a split, baked biscuit that has been brushed with melted butter and sprinkled with coarse sugar before baking.
180 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 120mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 37g
- Protein: 6g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 80%