Strawberry and Cream Delight
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(16 oz) pkg Hy-Vee angel food cake mix|
|1 ⅓ c.||cold water|
|1||(12 oz) jar Hy-Vee strawberry preserves|
|1||(8 oz) container Hy-Vee lite whipped topping, thawed|
|5 c.||fresh sliced strawberries|
- Lightly grease an 11-by-13-inch jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, using 1-1/3 cup water as called for on package. Pour prepared cake batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool.
- Spread strawberry preserves thinly over top of cake.
- Gently spread whipped topping over strawberry preserves.
- Arrange sliced strawberries on top of cake.
- Store dessert in the refrigerator until serving time, if not serving immediately.
150 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 34g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 40%