St. Patrick's Tarts
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. Hy-Vee margarine, softened|
|1 (8 oz) pkg Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened|
|2 c. Hy-Vee flour|
|1 (3.4 oz) pkg Hy-Vee instant pistachio pudding mix|
|1 ¾ c. Hy-Vee 2% milk|
|Hy-Vee whipped topping, thawed|
|green maraschino cherries|
- Combine margarine, cream cheese and flour in a mixing bowl. Press about 2 tablespoons of dough onto the bottom and up the sides to the top edge of an ungreased muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from pans to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For filling, combine pudding mix and 1-3/4 cups milk in a mixing bowl, and mix according to package directions. Spoon heaping tablespoons into cooled tarts.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and a green maraschino cherry.
190 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 220mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 0%