Sriracha Pineapple Burgers
The sweetness of pineapple and spiciness of sriracha come together for an unforgettable burger.
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c.||red cabbage, thinly sliced|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee apple cider vinegar|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee ground cumin|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|1 tsp.||white pepper|
|1 lbs.||lean ground beef|
|3||Hy-Vee Bakery Fresh onion buns, split|
|3 tbsp.||Hy-Vee sriracha sauce|
|6||pineapple slices, grilled|
|¼ c.||fresh cilantro leaves|
Things To Grab
- Charcoal or gas grill
- Medium bowl
- Meat thermometer
- Lightly grease grill rack. Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct cooking over medium heat.
- Combine cabbage, vinegar, cumin, sugar and white pepper.
- Divide ground beef into thirds and form into patties. Make a slight indentation in center of each burger for even cooking.
- Grill buns, if desired.
- Grill burger patties, flipping once, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees. Cooking time will depend on thickness of burger.
- To assemble burgers, top each bottom bun with cabbage, burger patty, sriracha, 2 slices pineapple, cilantro leaves and top bun.
490 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 580mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 54g
- Protein: 36g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 150%
From the week of July 28, 2016