Squash Stuffed Peppers
Servings and Ingredients
|¼ c. Hy-Vee chicken broth|
|1 c. chopped, peeled zucchini|
|½ c. chopped fresh sliced mushrooms|
|¼ c. chopped green onion|
|1 clove(s) garlic, minced|
|2 tsp. Hy-Vee Italian seasoning|
|¼ tsp. Hy-Vee ground pepper|
|1 ½ c. spaghetti squash strands, cooked and seeded|
|4 medium green bell peppers|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee shredded Parmesan cheese, divided|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium skillet, heat chicken broth to simmering. Add zucchini, mushrooms, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper. Simmer about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in spaghetti squash.
- Cut the tops off bell peppers and discard seeds. Spoon squash mixture evenly into each pepper.
- Top each pepper with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a shallow baking pan for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
80 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 200%