Servings and Ingredients
|1 (13.25 oz) package Hy-Vee ALA omega-3 spaghetti|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee Select extra-virgin olive oil|
|½ c. Kalamata olives, pitted and cut lengthwise into slivers|
|2 garlic cloves, finely chopped|
|¾ tbsp. Hy-Vee crushed red pepper flakes|
|2 (14.5 oz each) cans Hy-Vee stewed tomatoes|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee grated Parmesan cheese|
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat. Add olive oil, olives, garlic, and red pepper flakes, stirring until garlic is golden, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and salt and simmer, stirring occasionally and breaking up any large pieces of tomato, until sauce is slightly thickened, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add drained pasta to sauce. Cook, tossing, over moderately low heat until pasta is coated, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Top with cheese before serving.
330 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 720mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 48g
- Protein: 9g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 25%
Hy-Vee ALA Omega-3 spaghetti package, Hy-Vee HealthMarket, March 2008.