Servings and Ingredients
|1 packet(s) Frieda's Soyrizo|
|2 tbsp. butter|
|1 medium yellow onion, diced|
|1 medium green bell pepper, diced|
|12 Omega eggs or egg substitute equivalent|
|⅓ c. milk|
|½ tsp. salt|
|¼ tsp. black pepper|
|1 c. grated sharp Cheddar cheese|
|nonstick cooking spray|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove casing from Soyrizo™. Place in a non-stick fry pan. Fry over medium-high heat until slightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in another pan, melt butter on medium heat and saute onion and green bell pepper in it.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and black pepper. Stir in Soyrizo, onion/green pepper mixture and grated cheese. Pour into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated 375-degree oven for 25 to 28 minutes.
- Cool slightly and cut into squares. Serve with salsa.