Soy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Servings and Ingredients
|3||egg whites, lightly beaten|
|½ c.||brown sugar|
|½ c.||granulated sugar|
|⅓ c.||soy nut butter|
|2||medium bananas, mashed (about 1 c.)|
|1 ½ c.||flour (may be all or part whole wheat)|
|½ c.||soy flour|
|1 ½ tsp.||baking powder|
|½ c.||soy milk|
|1 ½ c.||dry oatmeal|
|1||(6 oz) pkg chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, beat together egg whites, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla, soy nut butter and bananas.
- Sift together flour, soy flour and baking powder. Stir about half the flour mixture into the banana mixture, then stir in soy milk.
- Mix in rest of flour mixture. Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by teaspoonfuls about 1-1/2-inch apart on nonstick or lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Remove cookies to wire rack to cool.
62 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 20mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 11g
- Protein: 1g
Iowa Soybean Promotion Board.