Southwestern Skillet Hash
Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs. ground beef|
|4 c. Hy-Vee frozen potatoes O'Brien with onions and green peppers|
|1 (24 oz) jar Hy-Vee Hy-Vee Select medium black bean and corn salsa|
|1 c. Hy-Vee shredded mild Cheddar cheese|
- Brown ground beef in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Drain.
- Stir in frozen potatoes. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in salsa. Reduce heat to medium and cover skillet.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Remove skillet from heat. Cover and let stand 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
370 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Sodium: 850mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 34g
- Protein: 29g
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 25%