Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs.||90% lean ground beef|
|1||(16 oz) pre-baked thick pizza crust|
|1 c.||prepared thick-and-chunky salsa|
|2 c.||shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided|
|1||(4 oz) can diced green chilies, drained well|
|2||small plum tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped|
|⅓ c.||thinly slivered red onion|
|2 tbsp.||chopped fresh cilantro|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up into 3/4-inch crumbles. Remove beef from skillet with slotted spoon. Season with salt.
- Place pizza crust on ungreased pizza pan. Spread evenly with salsa and sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top evenly with beef, chilies, tomatoes and onion. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until topping is hot and cheese is bubbly.
- Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.
740 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 33g
- Cholesterol: 125mg
- Sodium: 1850mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 62g
- Protein: 47g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 40%
Iowa Beef Industry Council.